My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Thursday, January 21, 2016
This tutorial was written
by Wicked Cupcake on
January 21,2016
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by Caron Vinson.
The tube is an AOTM tube & was given to the
Diamond Club Members. You can find
the rest of her available tubes at CDO.

Plugins:
Mura's Meister Copies
EyeCandy 4000

Open your tube of choice.
Create a new 600x540 image.
Your image size may vary. I used the same height as 
the tube I chose for my tag.

Paste your tube as a new layer.
Apply the plugin Mura's Meister Copies-
Wallpaper (Darken) default settings to it.
This is going to give us a background for our tag.

On your Materials palette,
hide the stroke palette. 
Choose a dark color from your tube
for the Fill palette.

Select the rectangle preset shape tool.
Make sure the square shape is selected before
you draw out the shape. Draw out a 3x3 pixel square.
Convert to raster

Open up Mura's Meister Copies.
Select the *Line option. I adjusted
the Number setting to 10. Click Okay.

I used my selection tool to remove
the square on each end of my line
since they were not full squares.
Simply select and then press delete.
Then select none.

Select your paintbucket tool.
Select a 2nd color from your tube for your
Stroke option on your Materials Palette.
Fill the 2nd square from left with this color.
Repeat this for the 3rd & 4th squares using two
more different colors. Repeat the color pattern
throughout the square line.

Duplicate the line once & mirror the layer.
Move this layer directly above the previous layer.
Merge the two layers together.
Duplicate the merged layer once.
Move above the previous layer and line up again.
Merge with the previous layer also.

Arrange the line layer so it goes down
& across the tag. You may need to duplicate 
one or two more times to have enough of the lines.

Merge layers visible.
Grab your selection tool.
While holding the shift button down, make 5 different
selections on your tag. Once you are happy with the 
selections, go to selections, invert & press delete.
Select none.

Duplicate this layer twice.
On the bottom layer, adjust - blur
Gaussian blur 15.00.
On the middle layer, go to 
Effects - Textures-Mosaic Antique
Default settings.

Choose a color from your tag for the 
fill palette on your Materials option.
Now select your font tool & a font of choice.
Type out a word of choice that fits your tag.
I used the word Shaman.
Convert the word to raster & position
where wanted on the tag. 

I added a gradient glow to the word 
using EyeCandy4000 Gradient Glow.
I used the setting Fat & glow width 3.00.

Type out the word again this time in another color.
Convert to raster.Position in a different spot from the 1st word layer.  
On this word layer, change the 
blend mode to Dodge or one of choice.

Add copyright information & name to your tag.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake