My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Sunday, September 27, 2015

This tutorial was written
by Wicked Cupcake on
September 27,2015
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using tubes by Sandi Baker.
The tubes are available at
Digital Art Heaven.

Open up your tubes of choice
& a color palette you have
chosen. The palette I chose was part
of a tag challenge in a group.
Open a transparent new image -
700x700.

Using your preset shape tool,
select the rectangle shape.
On the mode in your psp toolbar,
make sure it is set to the rectangle shape.

On your materials palette,
set both colors to white.
Draw out a vertical rectangle
to a desired size. Convert
the layer to raster.

Now duplicate this layer
 three more times for
a total of 4 layers. Move each
layer over to the side so the
rectangles appear lined up
by one another.You only want a small
amount of space between each shape.

Select a rectangle to start with on your layers palette.
It doesn't matter which one.Select
this shape with your magic wand tool.

On your materials palette, select
the foreground/stroke & choose
a color from the color palette.
Fill the rectangle with it.

Choose a tube of choice. Resize if needed.
For the tubes I used, I resized each
one 65%. Copy the tube & paste
as a new layer. Position as wanted
on your selected rectangle.
Selections -invert & press delete.
Select none.

On the tube, set the blend mode to luminance
& then lower the opacity of the tube to 27 or
a number of choice. Merge the layers of that
rectangle together. 

Next repeat with each of the other three layers.
Make sure each layer is a different color from the
palette & a different tube is used as well.

Once done with the rectangle layers, merge together.
Duplicate once. On the original layer, Adjust - Blur -
Gaussian blur 4.00.
On the copy layer, resize this layer 97%.

Select your font tool and a font of choice.
I used the color black for my text but this
can change as needed.
Type out text of choice for your tag.
I positioned text at the top & the bottom
part of my tag. Make sure you convert
text to raster after you type & adjust the text.

Merge all layers together & crop as needed.
Add artist copyright and name to the tag.
Save as png. Thanks for trying my tutorial.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake