My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
My Ladybug


This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
October 16, 2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by Carrie Hawks
which you can purchase at
CDO

I am also using My Ladybug scrap by
Schnegge which can also be purchased
at CDO.

Tresemask0033
which you can find here

Open a 700x700 new image.
Open up a tube and scrap
supplies.

Choose a frame of choice
from your scrap. Copy and paste
as a new layer.
Click inside your frame with your
magic wand tool.
Selections modify expand by 10.

Paste a paper of choice as a
new layer. Selections - invert
& press delete button.
For the one I used,
I opened a new 700x700 image.
I floodfilled with blue for the sky.I

copied onto the tag image. But you can

use any paper you want.

Select the picture tube tool in your PSP.
We are going to use the grass which

comes with it.
Add a new layer above the paper layer.
Click on your tag as needed to get
the grass as you want it.
You want to give the look of ground
with the grass.
Once done, press delete.

Open a tree element.
Resize 75%.
Paste between the paper
& frame layer.
Press delete.
Select none.

Open standing grass element.
Resize 75% & mirror.
Paste on the side across from
the tree.

Open your main tube.
Resize 40%.
Position on the grass beside
the tree element.

Open white glowing orbs/clouds.
Resize 45%. Paste along the paper.
These can serve as clouds in our sky.

Open a ladybug element.
Resize 25%.
Paste on the grass beside the tree
element.

Add a drop shadow to the layers
frame,tree,ladybug, and tube.

Open a wordart plaque. I am using
one provided in the scrap.
Resize 40%.
Paste at the top of the frame.

Paste a 2nd paper of choice
as a new layer. Move this layer
below all the previous tag layers.
Apply the mask Tresemask0033.
Merge group.
Resize this layer 95%.

Merge layers visible.
Crop your tag to desired size.
Add artist copyright information
and name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake