My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Flying Emo

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
July 16th, 2013
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by Sin
which you can purchase at
CDO

I am also using Emo No Mo
scrap by LHD Scraps which can also be purchased
at CDO

Trese Mask Tresemask0019
Blog
EyeCandy5 Nature
Animation Shop

Open a 650x650 new white image.
Open up your tube of choice as well.

Add a new raster layer.
Fill with black or color of choice.
Apply Tresemask0019
Merge group.

Paste your tube of choice.
Add a drop shadow to the tube
layer. 2,2,50,5 black.

Open a skull element of choice.
Resize 50%.
Paste as a new layer & position
was wanted on the tag.

Choose a lollipop element of choice.
Resize 70%. For the one I used, I
erased the stick. This is entirely optional.
Paste as a new layer & position as
wanted on the tag.

Open a cross bones element.
For the one I am using, it is a lollipop.
I erased the stick part. Resize 25%.
Paste 4 times on the tag. I position one
per circle of the mask. So that it appears
to be holding the mask onto the background.

Crop your tag to desired size.
Merge layers except your tube.

Choose your font tool & select
a font of choice.
Add text as wanted. I used the words
" Flying Emo ".
Position along the bottom part of your tag.

Add artist copyright information & name to tag.
If you are not going to animate, then save your tag here.

To animate please continue.

Choose your freehand selection.
Draw around where you want the smoke to be.

Plugin: EyeCandy5 Nature
Setting: Small Streaming Coffee
On Basic Wispy type
Smoke direction 99
Column Length 165.13
Puff size 9.58
Expansion -10
Waver 57
Roughness 60
Overall capacity 78
Click okay

Select none.
Copy merged & paste as a new animation
in your Animation Shop (AS).
Return to PSP. Undo the smoke.
Make sure your earlier selection
is back as well.
Choose the effect again - and click random once.
Select none.
Copy merged & paste after current frame in
your AS.

Repeat the above one more time.
You want a total of 3 frames in AS.
Each frame should of had the random seed
clicked once.

In AS, select all, Animation -
Frame Properties - change to 15.
View animation.
If you are happy, save as a gif.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake