My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Friday, May 25, 2012


Devilish or Angelic

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
May 25,2012.
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
a tube by Constanza Ehrenhaus
You can purchase her tubes at
PSPTUBESTOP
The tube I am using is a Color Me Tube

Supplies:
Tube of choice.
Scrapkit of choice
I am using one called Good vs Evil Freebie Kit
by Pimp'd Designz Blog
Wordart by Candy's Treats
Blog
Mask WSL Mask 7 by weescottlass creations
Blog


Open a 600x600 new image.
Open up your tube & scrap supplies.

For this tutorial, I am using a tube
which is available for coloring.
I have colored the tube previously to
starting the tutorial.

Open a halo element up.
Resize 85%.
Paste as a new layer onto your
main image.

Select your freehand selection tool.
Draw around roughly half the inside
of the halo element.

Paste paper 1 as a new layer.
I chose a red paper to refect the devil side.
Selections invert & press delete.
Move the paper layer under the halo.
Select none.

Repeat this with the other half
of the halo.
This time paste a cloud or angel like paper.
Selections invert & press delete.
Select none.
Move the paper under the other two layers.

On both paper layers,
apply adjust add noise uniform 25.
Add a drop shadow to the halo layer.
2,2,50,5 Black.

Copy & paste your main tube
as a new layer.
Add the above drop shadow to the tube.

Click inside the halo circle with magic wand.
Selections modify expand by 15.
On the Devil side paste the flames element.
On the Angel side paste clouds.
Merge the two layers together.

Selections invert & press delete.
Select none.
Move both layers to above the paper layers in your
tag.
Add the earlier drop shadow.

Paste a chain link element
on the bottom layer of the tag.
Using your eraser tool, erase parts of
the chain link which you don't want on your tag.
I did a very rough erase for the effect I wanted.

Open your Devil Angel wordart of choice.
Resize 70%.
Paste as wanted on your tag.

On your bottom layer of the tag, add a new raster layer.
Fill this layer with black color. Apply the mask
WSL Mask 7.
Merge group.

Merge all layers visible.
Resize 88%.
Add artist copyright info & name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake