My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Saturday, May 26, 2012



Cake & Cherry

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
May 26,2012
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
I am using a tube by Elias Chatzoudis
which you can purchase at
his store.

Supplies:
Tube of choice.
Scrap of choice.
I’m using one by designs by sarah
called Cherries Jubilee
It is available at
PMTWS
Wordart by Me
Download

Open a 600x600 new image.
Open up your tube & scrap supplies.

Choose a frame of choice.
Paste as a new layer.
Click inside the frame with your
magic wand.
Selections modify expand by 6.

Paste a paper of choice as
a new layer.
Selections invert & press delete.
Move the paper under the frame.
Select none.

Paste a 2nd frame as new layer.
Repeat the above steps for selecting
inside the frame & expanding.
Paste a 2nd paper of choice.
Selections invert & press delete.
Move the paper under the frame.
Select none.

Add a drop shadow to both of
the frame layers.
2,2,50,5 Black.

Merge frame 1 with paper 1 layer.
Resize 95%.
Merge frame 2 wtih paper 2 layer.
Resize 95%.

Paste your main tube as a new layer.
Add a drop shadow to it.
2,2,50,5 black.

Open a cupcake element.
Resize 50%
Paste besides your main tube.

Open a flower element.
Resize 70%.
Paste on the two side of the frames.
You want the flower to be peeking out from
behind the 2nd frame.

I created a wordart for the tag.
I resized the wordart 70%.
I did fill two words of the wordart
Cake & Cherry with colors from my tag.
Paste as a new layer & position on the tag
as wanted.

Add a gradient glow to the wordart.
EyeCandy4000 Gradient Glow.
Setting Fat Glow width 3.00
Also add a drop shadow
2,2,50,5 black.

Merge layers visible.
Resize 88%.
Add artist copyright information &
name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake