My Blinkie


Cupcake Bear

Sarah_MS_Bear

Autism Bear

Autism_Bear-_MPP-_Sarah_Ben_zps942ced18

My Pixel Giraffe

giraffe_pixel_sarah

CT Manager

LHDCTBlinkiie SD-Wicked-Princess-Scraps-vi-zps771d941b

CT Teams

CCD17-Blinkie-SK kelz-blinkie 2v2-HD7tf8x6-Hb-Sk Fan-Of-Wicked-Diabla
Friday, April 6, 2012


My PSP Sandbox

This tutorial was written
by Sarah Fiack on
April 6,2012
Any resemblance to another
tutorial is purely coincidental.
For this tutorial, I’m using
a tube by Pinuptoons.
You can purchase this tube at
CDO

Supplies:
Tube of choice
FTU Scrap Backyard Play by Everyday Mom Ideas
Here
Wsl Mask 254 Blog

Open a 600x600 new image.
Open up your tube & scrap supplies.

Select a sandbox element.
Since I am using a fullsize scrap,
I have to resize a lot.
I resized the sandbox
25% & 75%.

Paste the sandbox
near the bottom of your tag image.
Now on your main tube,
resize 80% twice or as needed.
Paste as new layer & position
so its on the sandbox.

Open a grass strip element.
Resize 25 & 66%.
Paste along the front of the sandbox.
Duplicate once & mirror.

Open a grass blade element.
Resize 50% three times.
Paste behind the two back corners
of the sandbox.

Open a tree element.
Resize 15%.
Paste on the bottom layer of the tag.
Position in center of the tag.

Add a drop shadow to the
tree layer.
2,2,50,5 Black.

Open a ladybug element.
Resize 15 & 50% once each.
Paste as wanted on the sandbox element.
I repeated this also with a baseball element.
Except I resized the 50% twice with the baseball.

Select a scrap paper of choice.
Resize 20%.
Paste on the bottom layer of the tag.
Apply Wsl Mask 254.
Merge group.

Open a cloud element.
Resize 25%.
Paste twice on the tag.
You want them to be coming from behind
the tree. The clouds should be on the layer
above the mask paper layer.

Okay now that we've created the scene.
Let's add some text.
I added mine along the sandbox but its
entirely up to you.
I had my stroke width at 1.0 so I can
have both colors on the text.
Also, add the earlier drop shadow to the
text once you are happy with it.

Merge layers visible.
Resize 88%.
Add artist copyright information & name.
Save as png.
Thanks for trying my tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

TOUs

I do not allow resizing of my tags, timelines or wallpapers. All of my creations are for PU only unless otherwise stated. Nor are they to be altered in any way either.

Categories

My Store

TSdesign_byangelsdesignz

Followers

Blog Archive

Contributors

Zone Award

Award_Wicked_Little_Cupcake